Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Boyfriend Found Indecent Photos I Sent To A Guy On My Phone, What Do I Do?

Posted By: Mercy - 11:01 AM

Share

& Comment

 

Hi Oyato Talk Admin,
I will like you to post this, am a frequent reader of your site though I don’t drop any comment but I do enjoy reading through, it bring a lot of smiles to my face.

I will like peeps on your blog to advice me on what to do.
I am 26yrs old, a working class lady and met a guy recently on one of the social networks. We kicked off a relationship early enough. We seem to be totally in love until I visited him. I am never a serious girl when it comes to guys, I had guys who were around just to play with, but when I met this particular guy I decided to be serious.


I remember telling him early enough that there was a guy I was with but we aren’t serious, guess he forgot.

I travelled over to pay him a visit where he works and lives, we had the best time (even though he isn’t so good in bed) I went on Friday and was to come back on Monday. Only for him to read through my messages while I was sleeping on Sunday night and saw my thrash with the other guy, the indecent pictures we shared and all. The next morning I got to know and the rest is history. I begged and begged, he wouldn’t listen in the beginning but finally accepted.

He said he was coming to Lagos 2 weeks after, I waited to see him called and called and called, he didn’t pick his calls. I sent him a text and he didn’t reply I kept quite hoping he will come around, only for me to notice he deleted me off bbm and wouldn’t talk to me again.

It’s been 2 months even though I bought myself a car just to make myself happy but I can’t just take my mind off him, I call him often with a line he doesn’t know just to hear his voice and just this morning he caught me and sent me a text never to call his number again that he doesn’t have anything against me.

All I need now is advise on what to do. Abusing me is permitted but u can also be in my situation.”

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.