Thursday, February 12, 2015

Please help me, I am dying; My Girlfriend Passworded her Phone & Won't Give Me Access

Posted By: Unknown - 6:22 PM

Share

& Comment



Please help me, I am dying; My Girlfriend Passworded her Phone & Won't Give Me Access
Dear Oyato Talk Readers,

There's a girl I started dating a few months ago, we really love each other, but there's something disturbing me now. When we started dating, I used to check her phone and we used to quarrel about a few things I used to see, like messages with friends (guys) that were a bit inappropriate.


She said she would stop it, she did in a way, but there's this particular guy that she still tells she misses him and loves him. She swears that they are just friends, but I don't know what to believe. I don't even think she has told the guy that she is dating someone because the guy sends some messages sometimes that are meant for a girl that's more than a friend.

If the guy knew she was dating someone and he respects that, then he shouldn't be sending such messages to her. The thing now is that she has put a password on her phone and I don't have access to it, even when I promised I won't check her phone again.‎ I just need advice from the readers, I want to know what to do, I'm confused!




About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

1 comments:

  1. Stop bothering yourself about a girl you know few months ago and concentrate on how to make the relationship work.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.