Saturday, March 21, 2015

''I’m not Fat, I Just Have Big Bum'' – Halima Abubakar

Posted By: Unknown - 12:36 PM

Share

& Comment


Popular Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, said that in a new interview with Ademola Olonilua.

Excerpts:



  • Are there disadvantages being a curvy lady?
For me, it has a lot of disadvantages because people think I am fat because my bum is big. I am a small lady but because I am curvy, I look short. It could be so annoying when someone says I should lose weight because I am fat. When someone’s stomach is big, there are reasons for it. I have ulcer but they conclude that I eat too much.
  • Do you bleach your skin?

I had a burn and it is still healing. I had an accident about two years ago when I was cooking and hot palm oil splashed on my legs, laps and part of my hand. I used ‘ori’ (shea butter) for the other parts but for some parts, I would need to bleach it out.

I have not even started the procedure and people are saying that I am bleaching already. People might not believe me but it is the truth. Even when I have a new ring, I cannot show it off because people tend to just see my hands and conclude that I bleach. They can keep talking but they don’t know what I went through. I was nursing the injuries for over two months and I did not leave my house.
  • What would you say has been your biggest fashion error?

I wore a lot of shining clothes back in the days. I think I overdid it and I had about seven different colours of those shining clothes. When I like something, I think I tend to go over-board with it. I recently fell in love with yoga pants and I bought them in all colours.




About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.