Wednesday, October 22, 2014

This Naija Man was caught in Drug Trafficking because of A Girl

Posted By: Mercy - 4:22 PM

Share

& Comment

It's annoying that most of these girls their parents and family members are struggling to survive yet they want to push a man who wants to marry them to the extreme. Dear men, stay away from such girls.

As you read this, a 40-year-old patent medicine dealer (pictured above) who was arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has blamed his alleged culpability on the quest to raise more money for his wedding billed for December, 2014.

Mr. Chike Pauline was arrested during the outward screening of passengers on the Rwanda Air flight at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos on Monday, with one kilogramme of substance that is suspected to be methamphetamine.
In his confessional statement, the man said: “I am a patent medicine dealer in Aba, Abia State. My arrest is very unfortunate because I am a hardworking person...
“I was deceived into drug trafficking because I was desperate to perform my marriage ceremony by the end of the year. I was optimistic that I will not be arrested, but things did not go according to my expectation. 
“What must I do to set myself free from this predicament?” he asked, begging not to be allowed to be confined until his proposed wedding.

During preliminary investigation, NDLEA Airport Commander, Hamza Umar, said the businessman who is based in Aba, Abia State, was discovered to be travelling to Bujumbura, Burundi, with the drug.

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.