Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Actress Ini Edo Finally open up about her failed marriage

Posted By: Mercy - 6:54 AM

Share

& Comment




At last Ini Edo finally speak out on it, Read below:


According to Encomium, their split was fueled by the misunderstanding over the multi-million naira Lekki mansion she acquired recently. Ehiagwina, insisted the house should be jointly owned by the two of them being a couple. She refused, prompting him to call it quits and relocate to Ghana where he eventually found a new love whom he is perfecting plans to wed soon.

When the magazine contacted her, she said “Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage.  And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs.  So, let it remain like that. I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business.

I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that.  It’s my private life, you guys should please let me be.”




About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.