Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Why I don’t wear pants - Baby Blanche

Posted By: Official Admin - 7:06 PM

Share

& Comment



Why I don’t wear pants - Baby Blanche
Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears p anties when she’s going out


“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear p anties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz.

“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my p anty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my p anty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche. She adds that she does not worry much about thoughts that she may be s exually assaulted by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward hours.





About Official Admin

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.