Friday, January 30, 2015

Chai!! Lagos Big Boy Opens Up: I Can’t Impregnate My Woman

Posted By: Mercy - 7:15 PM

Share

& Comment



I have been living with my girlfriend for seven years but prior to that, I was diagnosed as having azospermia. That was before we had a family introduction. Though aware that I have not got a medical solution to this problem, she fell ill and was diagnosed to be pregnant! Now, she is frantically denying any foul play and claims it to be a miracle. I also believe in God’s power but I can’t remember the last time I went to church. I don’t even pray fervently.
If it’s still a miracle, why is my recent test (which I went for after she was confirmed pregnant) showing that I still have the same problem? 
What do I do? - Mr A.M. from Lagos

Below is the response he got:
"This is puzzling and you have to unravel everything before you think of accepting the pregnancy or even marrying her. I also believe in miracles but I think this is the time to have a heart-to heart talk with your girlfriend. 
Another option is to wait to conduct a DNA test when the child is born."
- Guys, trust no girl with issue of pregnancy, especially if you are very comfortable and she knows it!



About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.