Friday, January 30, 2015

"I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Myself" - MORTUARY ATTENDANT

Posted By: Mercy - 10:03 AM

Share

& Comment



WHAT! A Ghanaian morgue attendant has confessed that he sleeps with female corpses to satisfy his s*xual urge. His name is Sharkur Lucas. He says he was forced into having s*x with corpses since he was not getting any lady of his own. In his words,

“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down.


But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself,”

“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had s*x with a fine girl,” Lucas told Adom TV.

Sharkur Lucas said he does not see anything wrong with sleeping with female corpses.

“Working with dead bodies is a talent that God gave me .I’m with the dead bodies every time, everyday and it is as if I’m with another person,” the morgue attendant said.




About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.