Sunday, July 26, 2015

AfroCandy Replies Those Condemning Her Wayward Lifestyle

Posted By: Mercy - 10:52 AM

Share

& Comment


If a lady is not ready to change, no matter what she wont. Below is AfroCandy's reply to haters:

"Before you enter my inbox telling me to repent and preaching to me how Jesus loves me and died for me, please look at me well. I am a Christian, I praise and worship my God and his son, Jesus Christ, always, and I know they love me, protect, provide for me and my children, you don’t need to tell me. 
"Some people even take the pain to register at my websites, spend time looking at all the naked people before starting their preaching.

Let me warn you, my new approach to get you off my pages now is to message your wives to come get you out of my pages since blocking does not make much impact anymore. When it gets to your wives you can explain to them how my websites or pages look like Churches. 
So my advice to y’all is to take your hungry selves and go preach to Boko Haram since you seriously want to preach…Rubbish!"


 


About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.