Sunday, July 26, 2015

Beautiful Adaeze Reveals She Didn't Take Her Bath for 3 Days

Posted By: Mercy - 3:00 PM

Share

& Comment

Budding Afropop singer, Ofor Stephanie Adaeze, a.k.a Adasounds, who is known for her song Kejo, has revealed one of the big price she has paid for her career as a musician. She also commented on her "affair" with singer Oritsefemi.
Below is what the light skinned songstress told Potpourri recently:

“I had to spend three unplanned straight nights out recording without a change of clothes and toiletries. Initially, I was frustrated and felt dirty. 

I eventually bought the things I needed. There is nothing compared to waking up in my home and cleaning myself up properly. [But] in the long run, I felt fulfilled and happy because I achieved much more than I anticipated.”

On her alleged relationship with Oritsefemi, she said: “It’s just a natural thing for artistes who believe in each other’s creativity to work together. It was a good experience working with Oritsefemi. I never expected he would be that humble, nice and easy going. I felt bad and was in shock when I read the news that I am dating Oritsefemi. I was shocked at how the picture circulated. The picture we took together was meant for the promotion of the song I featured him on.”


 

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.