Sunday, July 26, 2015

READ Why Omotola Has No Friend In Nollywood

Posted By: Mercy - 8:04 AM

Share

& Comment


Popular Nollywood actress, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde has revealed why she has no friend in the Nollywood industry.

Omotola revealed this in a recent interview with Chux Ohai of Punch.

Read the excerpts below:


“I don’t have close friends in Nollywood. Everybody is my colleague. Maybe it is because I live very far way from so many people in the industry. Secondly, I’m not very good at visiting people. I don’t have that kind of luxury.

On her choice of residential area, Omotola said;

“I love where I live and I like the way I live. I come out to do my work and go back to my wonderful mansion. I am a cry-baby. I still cry a lot over the most unlikely subjects and for silly reasons.”

Meanwhile, Omotola had voiced out her views on the current political situation and her support for President Muhammadu Buhari.



 


About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.