Sunday, December 18, 2016

See the Huge Python Snake that was Sighted in Anambra State

Posted By: Unknown - 9:44 PM

Share

& Comment


The python snake
 
An unnamed young man currently undergoing his Industrial Training in Anambra, South-eastern part of Nigeria took pictures of a long python snake that was killed by some locals just before it ended in a pot of soup.

Read his interesting account about the creepy creature below:

"So when I decided to do my Industrial training in Anambra it was just for my love for the state, its beautiful girls and the environment in general. I never knew I was going to get the thrill of a lifetime. I've seen such huge reptiles on Tv and online but part of me was really seeing it as unreal till yesterday.

"Took some time off from work to take in a view of the new environment we just started a project in, a serene, airy village setting( a farm settlement actually) when I noticed a group of people surrounding something , I decided to go take a peep, to my amazement it was something i've longed to see for a long time. First thing that came to my mind was sharing on social media."

Looks like Anambra is populated with these exotic reptiles, I wish the government can come up with a law to protect these animals I mean before I could say jack they were already dissecting the creature."
 
See more photos:
 
 
 

About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.