Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ngozi Ezeonu Blasts Critics Over Her New Look “I’m Not Sick, Its What I Want”

Posted By: Mercy - 8:29 PM

Share

& Comment

Popular Nollywood actress, Ngozi Ezeonu's weight loss has given fans reason to wonder and insinuate she might be sick.

She was recently spotted in London at a movie premiere and was the center of attraction.

Ngozi Ezeonu's new slim look excites fans with many of them questioning the actress on how she came about her new figure within a short period of time.

Some even claim Ngozi Ezeonu might have contracted sexually transmitted disease (HIV).
The actress is aware of all the allegations and stories making round and she has decided to speak out.

According to Ngozi Ezeonu
"I am not sick. I have been battling with my weight for ten years and I have finally achieved what I want. I am not sick,it is my choice to loose some weight and I pulled it off. I feel good, loosing weight takes a lot of discipline".

"I cut off eating a lot of things, was addicted to coca cola, juice and now cut off all that, I also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline, stopped eating too much carbohydrates and now eating more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot".

What do you think of her new look?

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.