Sunday, May 18, 2014

Singer Duncan Mighty: 'Many Nigerian Artistes Lead Fake Lives'

Posted By: Official Admin - 1:15 PM

Share

& Comment

In an interview with Punch published today, Port Harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty, called some of his colleagues out, saying a lot of them lead fake lives and lie about their acquisition...

"A lot of Nigerian artistes' lead fake lives. They claim to be what they are not, just because they want to meet up their peers and fellow artistes. I live in my own house (it has a swimming pool, lounge and studio) and I make bold to say I didn't buy it.


I built it from the scratch. But a lot of these artistes will claim they bought a house for N300m or N400m. But I didn't spend up to that amount to build my house. If you have that amount, say N500m, you don't go and buy one property. There are many things to do with money. They claim they have state-of-the-art cars, but that is not my priority. I have choice cars, but it takes a lot of money to maintain such cars."

About Official Admin

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.