Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ini Edo Also Sends Her Hubby A Valentine Love Message [Photos]

Posted By: Mercy - 6:44 AM

Share

& Comment

The Nollywood actress didn't miss out on the Valentine train. She also shared this photo above and captioned it: 

Happy valentine to all of u who believe in love, found love,or lost love.love is all dat matters. I love u all, my fans whom without them, I wouldn't be here, my friends n family for their constant support dat feels likeoxygen, my haters who challenge me to work harder, my husband who loves me unconditionally, my God Jesus Christ who taught me that love is de greatest,thank u all.. I love u n so does ur creator. Nvr give up on love.

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.