Wednesday, February 26, 2014

LET ME LIVE ! 'I Have Nothing To Do With That Boy', Davido - Sunshine Hayes Goes On Instagram Rant

Posted By: Mercy - 6:25 AM

Share

& Comment

Hours after the UK based model posted a picture of her baby bump, confirming the rumours she is expecting a set of twins, Miss Haye has gone on an Instagram rant throwing more confusion into the brouhaha and saying she has nothing to do with Davido.

Davido (who has denied he is expecting a set of twins) posted a screenshot of an online chat belonging to Shanielle Haye, see HERE. Haye said:

"Let me LIVE!!! Everyday people wanna create more lies on me why??, I'm so sick and tired of all this bullshit .. Leave me the f*ck alone !! I DO NOT have NOTHING to do with that boy so stop f*cking mentioning my existence with his !!! I don't understand why all of this is headline news, when so many people in the world are dying from chronic diseases #Sad"

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.