Thursday, February 6, 2014

REMOVE MY PICTURES OR GET SHUTDOWN - Kemi Olunloyo Threatens Bloggers

Posted By: Mercy - 5:54 AM

Share

& Comment

Kemi Olunloyo is back again, and this time she comes with a fierce warnings in a threat to all bloggers who have ever used her photo or photos on their blog.

Read what she said below:

BIG NIGHTMARE: Hi everyone, I'm heading to bed and then causing a nightmare for every Nigerian blogger all week. If you have ever blogged about me and never gotten copyright permission to use my pictures you stole online to add to your stories, I will be filing DCMA copyrights on every single blog. I have been watching you all for 16 mos and now it's the time that I teach you a lesson. If you are using Google Blogger you better be aware of DCMA filings. I grew up in America and was one of the pioneers of Pyra, the software that started it all. I use it onwww.hnnafrica.com and Linda Ikeji uses it as well as anyone with a blogspot.com address.

WHAT TO DO: REMOVE MY PICTURES or send a copyright permission to my company at Keminications@yahoo.ca then I will approve or deny it. When you stole my picture on the domain, it told you it may be subject to copyright.

WHAT HAPPENS: Your blog will be DISABLED for 14 days unless you challenge me in court and I can file a lawsuit so that blog remains down. It is a headache. I can make your life HELL not to talk of the money you will lose in adsense and adverts.

Follow my instructions. I have 47 interns scanning blogs tonight in 5 countries. they are googling my name which is coming up 134,000 results in 30 secs

GOODNIGHT!!

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.