Monday, September 16, 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo To End His Career At Real Madrid

Posted By: Mercy - 11:10 AM

Share

& Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo showed an ambition to finish his career at Real Madrid after signing a new deal that ties him to the club for the next five years.

The 28-year-old Portuguese forward, whose previous deal had been due to run out in 2015, expressed delight at agreeing terms after speculation in the summer he could be tempted back to Manchester United.

"I'm really happy here," he said. "I'll be here five more years. I just want to win trophies for this club.

"I appreciate the fans like me a lot to be here. I'm happy, I want to give my best on the pitch.

"I will be honest with you – everyone knows I was in Manchester for six years. Manchester is in the past.

"Now my club is Real Madrid. This is my home, my family is here and I'm really happy here.

"I respect all the clubs who ask about me. But they always know that my decision, that my only goal is to be here and to play at this club until, maybe, the end of my career.

"The future nobody knows."

The 28-year-old had been linked with a move away from the Bernabeu following the arrival of Gareth Bale during the summer transfer window.

Ronaldo has scored a remarkable 203 goals in 203 appearances for the Spaniards, helping them secure the King's Cup in 2011 and the La Liga title in the 2011/12 season.
--
Best of Luck,
Dollars Dollars Group,
Simple way to make a leaving
07065807122, 08185233577
http://dollarsdollars.wordpress.com/




If you receive this mail unwanted. That mean you or someone else have use your email address to send mail to dollars.dollars10@gmail.com. Therefore, disregard this mail. Thanks

About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.