Sunday, September 1, 2013

Omotola Jalade Reveals - Guys Find Me Too Much To handle

Posted By: Official Admin - 4:36 PM

Share

& Comment

Omosexy as the notable thespian, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is often called has just revealed some of things she did while growing up.

"I have two younger brothers and was a tomboy, fiercely independent.
I used to scare boys from a very young age. They found me too much, because I knew what I wanted and I'd boss them around. In those days my mother would joke that I would never find a husband," this are her words.

As God has destined her to be, Omotola ironically married her beau when she was barely 16, and ever since, she has become a household name.

Omotola, the star actress said that she was close to her late father who used to treat her like a boy.

Her father, a manager of Lagos Country Club, died in an auto crash when she was just twelve years old.

"My father was a different kind of African man. He was very enlightened. He always asked me what I wanted, and encouraged me to speak up. He treated me like a boy."

Nigeriafilms

About Official Admin

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.