Thursday, June 25, 2015

I felt very sad not featuring in Psquare’s ‘Do me’ video – Waje

Posted By: Mercy - 5:40 PM

Share

& Comment


I felt very sad not featuring in Psquare’s ‘Do me’ video – Waje
Waje is surely one of the most respected female vocalists in Nigeria today, having come into the minds of music lovers in 2008 with her voice on the hook and chorus of Psquare’s hit track, ‘Do Me’.

However, years after, the beautiful mother of one has revealed not appearing in the video made her very unhappy, especially as music lovers were waiting to see the lady with the arresting voice on the song.



In a chat with NET, Waje said: ‘Honestly, I felt defeated. I felt very sad. I was yet go get my big break then; maybe appearing in the video would have helped me become popular at that time. The song was huge and the video was topping charts, I believed featuring in the video would have given me my big break at that time. But in all, I thank God I was able to do it on my own few years after.’

When asked why she didn’t get to appear in the video, the woman, whose real name is Aituaje Iruobe, added: ‘I can’t really explain what happened at that time. I felt they contacted my record label. And you know the video wasn’t shot here, it was shot in South Africa. Maybe I was dropped because of logistics reason, I wouldn’t know.’


About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.