Friday, June 26, 2015

I'm A Virgin & Needs A Good Man Who's Ready For Marriage

Posted By: Mercy - 4:39 PM

Share

& Comment


My name is Ify, from Anambra State and I reside at Awka. I have an issue which has been bothering me and I have decided to take the bold step. I am 29 and a virgin. I have always have to deal with men who are only interested in sleeping with me and I have sworn to keep myself for only my future husband.

I have lost a lot of men because they all wanted the same thing before marriage. I am ready to for medical assessment of my virginity to prove it to any real man who is ready to marry me.




I am into event managements, catering and decoration. I am not a graduate but I am willing to become one if the opportunity presents itself. I know its a bit odd doing it this way but this is the way God wants it because my pastor told me few weeks ago that I would meet my man on social network. It is this way but I am really not ready to step into my 30's without my having a man to call my own. I am doing this because he may be living far away and If I do not reach out he may have to make me wait longer.

Please post this mail. I am getting tired and the pressure is getting too much for me. Even my mother thinks I am possessed because I have refused to sleep with potential suitors. Thanks and God bless u.

Guys, if you are interested in Ify, you can send your bio data to lailascupid@gmail.com.

- Love is not a easy nut to crack some times, but wisdom is profitable to direct.




About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.