Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Boyfriend Leaves Me At Night To Be With Sugar Mummy

Posted By: Mercy - 5:48 AM

Share

& Comment


I left school to spend a month with my boyfriend because we don't really have much going on in school at the moment and I don't want to go home before my parents will start sending me all kinds of domestic messages as if I'm a small girl. But what I'm experience here is really disturbing my heat.



My guy leaves me every night to be with a big woman. I give him any style he wants on bed...
Yet he is bold enough to tell me that the woman is aware that he has a girlfriend, that is me, and he claims she has promised to set up a boutique for him so he can run his own business and take care of me.

I can't just leave this guy because we have been dating for the last 6 years and all my family and friends are aware that we are planning to get married as soon as am done with my school. But this shit is getting me mad. How can I be sharing my man with one old woman that I don't even know?

That woman is wicked. If she wants to help my guy she should just help him and stop sleeping with him.





About Mercy

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your Comments! Share your comments below! Click on "POST A COMMENT" and select Anonymous or login with your gmail acct..! Join Our BBM Channel C00477B90...

Copyright © 2013 OyatoTalks.Com™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.